If you have any books
or CDs on this county and will volunteer to do lookups, please email me
Please follow these guidelines when requesting a look-up.
- Put name of county and LOOKUP in caps in subject of message.
will ensure that your request is not accidently overlooked or deleted.
- Put name of book or CD you are requesting the lookup from in the
first line of the message. Many of these wonderful volunteers have
more than one book or CD and need to know what you are looking for in
order to try to help you.
- Where ever possible, include the name of the town you are
interested in. Many of these old books are not indexed and this will
speed up the response time.
- Limit your request to 1 or 2 specific names. Asking for ALL the
marriages on a surname of Brown or Jones or
Smith will probably be ignored or request denied.
- Don't forget to thank your volunteer for their time and trouble.