Bibliographic Resources for Columbia
- Child, Hamilton, Gazetteer and Business Directory of Columbia
County, N. Y. for 1871-2. (Syracuse, NY: 1871). 337 pages, map, advertisments
- Claverack Township: The History and Heritage (Claverack Bi-Centennial Committee: n.d.)
96 pages, 46 b/w photographs, 31 maps, sketches, bibliography.
- Divine, Gerda E., Old Tombstones and Unusual Cemeteries in Columbia County,
New York, Vol. 1, Part 1. (Hillsdale, NY: 1973) 148 pages, 10 b/w photographs,
line drawings, maps.
- Gebhard, Elizabeth, The Parsonage Between Two Manors: Annals of Clover-Reach.
(Hudson, NY: 1909) 336 pages.
- Gleason, Rev. William H., Semi-Centennial Celebration of the First Reformed Protestant Church,
Hudson, N. Y. (Hudson, NY: 1886) 95 pages.
- Griwald, Rev. Sheldon Munson and William H. Scovill, Centenial of
Christ Church, Hudson, New York, 1802-1902 (Hudson: 1902) 91 pages, 8
- Hills, Mrs. Granvil, Historic Hudson Colonial Restoration and Old Upper Hudson Walking Tours
(Columbia County Chamber of Commerce, 1984) 16 pages, 5 sketches, map.
- Historical Booklet: Bi-Centennial Canaan, New York (Canaan,NY: 1959) 48 pages, 36 b/w photographs
- Lynk, Lena M., The History of Livingston (Livingston Bicentennial Committee, 1976)
32 pages, 17 b/w illustrations, 1 line drawing, 1 map.
- Mazur, Barbara, compiler Hudson: 1851 & 1871 (Hudson, NY: 1985) 144 pages, 49 b/w photographs,
2 woodcuts. Reprint of the 1851 Directory of the City of Hudson for the year
1851-52 and the Hudson section of
Child's Gazetteer and Business Directory of Columbia
County, N. Y. for 1871-2.
- McMillan, Rev. A. C., St. Peter's Presbyterian Church, Spencertown, New York
(Spencertown: 1960) 8 pages, 2 b/w photographs,
- McMullan, Jean Brice, Hudson Revisited (Hudson, NY: Hudson Bicentennial Committee, 1985)
- Miller, Stephen B., Historical Sketches of Hudson, embracing the Settlement of the City
(Hudson: 1862) (Reprinted by the Hendrick Hudson Chapter, Daughters of the American Revolution, 1985)
120 pages, index (in 1985 reprint), 1 b/w photograph.
- Miller, Walter V., History of 18th Century Germantown. Helen Henderson and Charles E. Ramsey, editors.
(Hudson: 1976) 219 pages, illus., bibliography.
- McVaugh, Rogers, Flora of the Columbia County Area, New York
(Albany, NY: University of the State of New York, 1952) 400 pages, illus. maps. bibliography.
- One Hundred Fiftieth Anniversary of the First Presbyterian Church, Valatie, New York
1835-1985. 32 pages, 1 engraving, adv.
- Piester, Kenneth, Agriculture in Columbia County, N. Y. "Then and Now".
(Columbia County Cooperative Extension Association, 1986) 12 pages, photocopied pamphlet.
- Piwonka, Ruth and Roderick Blackburn, Ammi Phillips in Columbia County:
A Catalogue of an Exhibition of Portraits done in Columbia County by Ammi Phillips
(1788-1865). (Kinderhook, NY: 1977) 44 pages, 31 illustrations, bibliography.
- Polk, Julia Brandi and Jean Schroder Settin, ed. A History of the
of the Roeliff Jansen Area: Ancram - Copake - Gallatin - Hillsdale publication No. 1
of the Roeliff Jansen Historical Society (Roeliff Jansen Historical Society, 1975)
88 pages, 41 b/w photographs, advertisments.
- Polk, James, The Life of Roeliff Jansen
- Masters, Hillary, History of Ancram and the Surrounding Area
- Langdon, Olive, History of Copake
- Lusardi, Richard, History of Gallatin
- Hunt, Margaret, History of Hillsdale
- Roche, Edward J., Hello Central and Goodbye: Some Local telephone Histories.
publication No. 2
of the Roeliff Jansen Historical Society (Roeliff Jansen Historical Society, 1976)
32 pages, 7 b/w photographs.
- Rogati, Beatrice, The History of the Village of Valatie
(Stuyvesant, 1976?) 40 pages, 12 b/w photographs, 3 line drawings, 12 engravings,
- The Sesquicentennial of the Canaan Congregational Church Building: 1829-1979
12 pages, 4 b/w photographs.
- Webb, Franklin Hawley, Claverack, Old and New (Claverack: 1892)
88 pages, 35 b/w photographs. (Reprinted by Hope Farm Press, 1975)
Return to the Columbia County On-Line Historical Archives